Saturday, April 19, 2008

what a day! Oh, and free formula

Bright and Andy had a little one on one time today while I went to help mom out at the office. Then I got a haircut- no pictures of it, not sure I like yet. Then on to check out dump house #5 so far. So bad that you'd be better off leveling the house and using the land to build your own brand new. The out to drive by dump house #6. Too dumpy and too far out of town. Ugh. Lots of outdoor playing in the 80 degree weather. I think Bright got a bit of sun on his face. Have put in a bid for a large Flap Happy hat on ebay- they are the best! He wore his smaller one last summer and it was perfect- nice brim, good flaps over the ears and neck. Hopefully we'll get it.


I have three containers of formula sent to me by Similac (soy) and Enfamil(milk based)- the freebies that they sent to us just kept on coming even though we only ever used one container to see if it would help with the sleeping. It didn't. Anyways.. I want them out of the cupboards since Bright drinks the moo juice now. Any takers?? Send me your address and which one(s) you want and first come-first served.

1 comment:

Andy said...

I've got high hopes for dump house #7 myself.