Monday, April 21, 2008

Ugh.

Well, Bright had a great day yesterday. so fun to be had that he decided to not have the afternoon nappy. That usual messes things up for the nighttime sleep. I don't know why that is. You would figure that he would just be dog tired and sleep even more than usual but that doesn't seem the case. Lil' Bright was up at 4:45 and won't go back down. I must admit that I have gotten lazy with the nighttime wake ups. I used to be able to to just him back to sleep and now that doesn't work anymore. Just leaves me asking Andy "Now what? Rock, paper, scissors for who gets to stay up with him or try walking him back to sleep." Poor guy- Andy usually loses those. He always throws the same thing. So, here I am. Zonked out. Bright is on nap number 2. He took his first at 8am and seemd ready for another at 10:45. I should be sleeping too. Instead I am surfing and watching Real Housewives.

No comments: