Saturday, November 3, 2007

Catching up

Things have been busy here- we had Andy's birthday on Halloween, then Andy got sick, then we had company over, then the Supper Club (a colossal bust) and now I am sick. The biggest news is that Bright has officially moved out of our room and into his own room. For the first time in almost eight months he stayed the whole night in his crib, in his room. Granted he did not sleep the whole night through but I only fed him twice, which is a huge improvement from where we had been. His top teeth have poked through which has been making life hard for him and us and we are looking forward to more peaceful nights ahead. I will never regret having him stay in our room and co-sleeping either, but it is nice to know that I have my room back and can turn on the light to get ready for bed. Here are pictures from the past few days. The car is from cousin Shay- Bright likes all the spinning things on it. Thanks for all the hand me downs. The picture of Bright and the files shows an every day scene at our house. Bright is very curious and always has to be redirected from this spot- until today when I finally moved it. The rest of the pictures are from Halloween.



No comments: