Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Did somebody say snow?!





So this morning it said on the weather report that snow was coming this week. Yahoo?! So I dressed Bright up in his snowman outfit, another terrific hand-me-down from Portland. Thanks a million! You can see in the pictures a glimpse of his top teeth that are there now. Those are the lil' buggers that have been causing us all fits lately. I have been putting a damp washcloth in the freezer lately for him to gnaw on. It works wonders for him. I have also put damp bibs in there too and he likes chewing on those as well. He never got into teething rings so I had to get creative. Tonight we had to get tires for the car, which meant a 40 minute drive to the dealer because we needed to get special tires that the place here in town could not get. Apparently our car is considered a "high performance" car, meaning it is meant for going real fast and taking tight turns nicely at high speeds. This means it has special tires that apparently are softer and therefore get used up faster than regular ones. Our car is two years old and has only 21,000 miles on it. We figured we would have been good for tires for a while. Ha! So new high performance tires cost about 600 bucks and don't come with a mileage warranty like regular ones do. Another lesson learned here. Who says the learning ends when you leave school.

1 comment:

Andy said...

I made the top picture my new desktop on my work computer.