Wednesday, August 29, 2007

it's okay, really

I have decided that being an At Home Mom is not as hard of a transition as I thought it was going to be- there is a pretty standard daily routine: wake up, play, eat, dress, play, eat sleep, etc. That allows me to have frequent breaks so I don't feel burned out. Andy walks home for lunch- another break, extra set of hands, and nice to see him often, plus he works so close by that I don't feel like I am stranded all alone. The apartment is really nice and in a lovely location. Last night there were fireworks right next door at the college- Bright slept through them on Andy's shoulder. It's a nice community that feels like you are at a vacation home. We went outside last night around 8:30 to see the lake and the moon was full and a beautiful yellow orange color. The reflection seemed to dance on the tiny waves on the lake. You could hear the crickets and there were lightning bugs flitting about- really a great night. Life is pretty good.

1 comment:

Andy said...

You should write a book...not that you have time to or anyhthing.