Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Sick? still

Still with a fever today but no other signs of sickness. Up a lot last night but slept in until 7:30 this morning. Took took naps thank goodness. Andy went and had a "man date" as he calls it with The Godfather and saw Iron Man. I just couldn't get behind seeing that although he raved about it when he got home. I am waiting for The Hulk and Batman. Nothing new to report. Helping mom at her office tomorrow while Andy chases Bright around. Gotta find some "office presentable" clothes... Oh boy... Better put down the bowl of sweets soon.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I was with you on seeing IronMan. No real interest, knew nothing of the story. And to pay full price!? But the husband worked out baby-sitting and I went and it was actually incredibly good. One of the better comic book movies I've seen. But I am also waiting anxiously for Batman and Hulk.

Anonymous said...

tee hee - man date....
have fun tomorrow :)