Thursday, January 31, 2008

sleepy times

Bright slept for 8 hours straight last night. A new record! I think I may have gotten 5-6 hours myself. He has been taking more steps every night and figured out how to climb up on to the couch by using one of his toys as a step stool. Yikes!

The poor guy is now working on his molars- if you can believe it! He is drooling up a storm and biting down on his fingers way back in his mouth. He never seems to get a break from it. Seems like his teeth are coming in faster than some of his peers. Pretty soon he'll be able to eat steak- veggie steak, that is...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Rachael! It was good to hear from you! Thanks for the words of advice! The thing is, he has been sleeping 7-10 hours since about 5 weeks old. I was getting him up at 4:45 when he would start to fuss then realize that he wasn't really awake. Nice. But at that point, we were up so I would feed him. Until my mom made the comment that if he were sleeping in his room - not ours, I wouldn't get him up until he was actually crying. True. So, the tummy rubbing, re-plugging began and he continues sleeping and I eventually fall back asleep. It's just bizarre. But then, he didn't wake up last night. Who knows?!!?